Fluids in New Zealand is a research workshop and forum for discussing fluid mechanics in its broadest sense.
FiNZ 2018 will take place at the University of Auckland.
The workshop is designed to encourage and facilitate discussion and collaboration, with a general idea to mix experienced researchers with research students. It will feature structured talks with free discussion, blending experimentalists with theorists and numericists. The presentation of work in progress is as welcome as completed work.
No peer-reviewed abstracts or papers will be published, but it is the Organizing Committee’s hope that FiNZ 2018 will enhance our attendees’ research in, and passion for, fluid dynamics. Research students are especially encouraged to attend.
2018 organising committee:
- Dr Colin Whittaker, Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Auckland
- Dr Richard Clarke, Engineering Science, University of Auckland
- Dr John Cater, Engineering Science, University of Auckland
- Dr Michael Kingan, Mechanical Engineering, University of Auckland
- Dr Geoff Willmott, Physics, University of Auckland